Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Vacation: Maui, Hawaii


I am planning to take my vacation in Maui, Hawaii. I chose this place because I have never been there before, they hae nice beaches, the ocean is calming to me, and it looks like a nice, clean place that I can really relax. I will be leaving on Monday August 18,2008. and I will be leaving Sunday August 24,2008. My cousin Brad will be going with me.The airfare per person round trip, costs $700. The cheapest airfare is with US Airways. I am interested in staying at Castle Kamaole Sands, a Condominium Resort. The hotel will cost $650 per night. This hotel is a 4 star resort. I am staying in a 2 bed room 2 bathroom condominium. I estimate to spend $300 on food the entire trip. I may want to visit the Aloha Mixed Plate, Buzz's Wharf, and the Canoes Restaurant. This entire trip will cost me $4,400.

No comments: